0162 Electric Strike
- Return period: 60 days
- Finish: 32D Stainless Steel
- Warranty: 5 year
- Size: 1-3/4” x 9” x 3/4”
Surface Mount For Exit Devices
US Builder Supply Notes:
Ideal for converting an existing application over to access control. The depth of the strike is 3/4” which matches the standard projection of the roller strike furnished with the device. Be sure to check your existing strike’s projection before ordering. If it is close to 3/4” then simply remove the roller strike and install the 0162. The device will not have to be remounted.
Should your roller strike projection be larger than 3/4” then shims may be ordered that are 1/16” thick.
See our 0162 Product Page on our home site.
For Hollow Metal, Aluminum or Wood Frames
Installation Tool Included!
* No frame cutting required – Surface Mounted
* Higher grade stainless steel ensures superior keeper strength
* UL Listed to 1500 lbs static strength
* UL 1034 burglary resistant Listed
* Manufacturer tested to over 4 million cycles
* Compatible with most major exit devices
* Accommodates exit devices with latch projections from 1/2” to 3/4” (12.7 – 19.1mm)
* Ensures proper latch alignment with horizontal adjustment up to 1/4” (6.4mm) to compensate for door misalignments
* Allen head cap screws for added support and tamper resistance
* Field selectable voltage input – 12 or 24VDC and 12 or 24VAC (even 11 to 16VAC)
* Horizontal solenoid prevents manipulation from vibration
* Modular plug-in wire connectors
* Non-handed for right or left hand doors
* Mounting spacer included to provide enhanced latch engagement
* Optional Double Door Housing for pairs of doors – Specify 0162DDH
* 32D Brushed Stainless Steel finish
* 5 year limited warranty