59-P Wall Switch
- Return period: 60 days
The 59 Series door activator switches are designed to provide reliable activation of any automatic door.
The 59 Series features 4″ square face plates in either stainless steel or blue powder coated aluminum with etched and paint filled legends. A 4 1/2″ square formed stainless steel back plate eliminates possible wall damage from standard use.
Designed as a universal switch, the 59 Series fit single-gang or 2-gang electrical boxes with no adapters necessary. A surface mounting box is also available.
Each unit is quality built utilizing heavy gauge stainless steel, aircraft quality rivets and screws, durable finishes and the most reliable microswitch in the industry.
• 4″ x 4″ All Active Face Plate
• 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ Formed Stainless Steel Back Plate
• UL Listed “Cherry Switch”, SPDT, Mom., 15 Amp @ 125V AC
• Fits single or 2-gang Electrical Box or MS Sedco #1015 Surface Mounting Box
• Special Finishes: US3, US4, US10, US10B, US32
• Radio Control Versions Available