3513 Cabinet Lock
- Return period: 30 days
- Finish: Black
- Warranty: 3 year
- Voltage: 12 or 24 VDC
- Function: Fail Safe or Fail Secure
- Additional information
Electronic Lock For Small Enclosures
3513: 1-1/8”D x 1-3/16”W x 2-7/8”L
3513DM: 1-1/4”D x 1-3/16”W x 3-11/16”L
NOTE: The DM version is slightly larger and includes separate wires for monitoring lock status. One set of wires monitors the locking pin and the other checks that the catch is engaged.
Constructed with superior heavy duty metal, this compact electric lock is an ideal choice for securing any cabinet or drawer.
The 3513DM is easy to install with self-adjusting alignment tabs together with, side or top mounting capabilities. Four countersunk mounting holes also ensure that the lock is securely mounted. Lock mode is determined by the positioning of the lock solenoid.
The 3513DM Dual Monitoring version is ideal when monitoring of the door and locking pin are required.
- Surface Mounted compact electric lock
- Field selectable fail locked or fail unlocked assembly
- Field selectable dual voltage 12/24VDC operation
- Field selectable voltage 12/24VDC
- Stainless steel locking pin assembly
- 440 lbf/200 kgf holding force
- The 3513DM version provides dual monitoring for enhanced security
- SPDT switches provide monitoring of the door and locking pin positions, which together confirm lock status
|Dimensions||2.875 × 1.1875 × 1.125 in|
30 Day Return Policy
25% Restock Fee