L27 Offset Floor Closer Body Only and Complete
- Return period: 30 days
- Additional information
L27 Series Floor Closer.
Doors: Interior or Exterior
Door Weight: Up to 1500 lbs.
LAP: Less All Parts (closer body only)
Product Description & Features
• Built-in positive dead stop prevents door from swinging beyond the desired opening degree (specify 85, 90, 95 or 105°)
• Separate and independent valves for closing speed, latch speed and backcheck
• Delayed action available-prefix “DA”
• Available non hold-open (NHO), automatic hold open (AHO) or selective hold open (SHO) at ame degree as dead stop
• Models available to meet ANSI A117.1 pening force requirements. Prefix “PH”
• Cold weather fluid available-specify “CWF” (not available for closers with “DA”)
• Sealed closer available-specify “SC”
• Available with floor plate or threshold installation (floor plate shown)
• Available 1-1/2″ offset
• Cycolac cement case
• Vertical door adjustment
• Standard top pivot: #L180 included
• Intermediate pivot required: ML19 (order separately)
• Doors up to 90″(2286mm) in height should use one intermediate pivot. Each additional 30″(762mm) warrants another intermediate pivot (order separately).
US Builder Supply Notes
L27 – L stands for Lead Lined doors. An X-Ray room in a hospital would be a typical use of a lead-lined doors. Many times these doors are thicker than the standard 1-3/4” due to the lead lining. You must specify door thickness when ordering these closers. All L27 models are ordered from the factory with a 2 week lead time.
A standard commercial door is 1-3/4″ thick. The closer would be ordered as: L27 1-3/4.
Lead lined doors typically add 1/2″ to the standard thickness, making them: L27 2-1/4.
The difference between these two models would be the bottom arm and the top arm. The arms will be thicker for L27 2-1/4.
|Dimensions||11.125 × 4.0625 × 6.125 in|
30 Day Return Policy
25% Restock Fee