You can rely on U.S. Builder Supply to protect the privacy and security of your customer information. We value the trust you have placed in us and we are committed to earning your trust each day. Therefore, we appreciate this opportunity to explain our privacy and security policies and the measures we take to protect your customer information.
Information We Gather And Track
• U.S. Builder Supply collects data so that we may display personalized content to our customers and visitors. Additionally, usage information may be analyzed so that we can judge our system’s performance or execute your customized features.
• The information we collect from our customers is their First Name, Last Name, email address, Password, Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, Billing Address and Shipping Address. Other information such as Date, Time and IP address is also collected.
What We Do with Collected Information
• We never share your information with other companies or individuals.
• U.S. Builder Supply may send a newsletter to our Users. If you would like to stop receiving the newsletters you may unsubscribe by removing your account.
Our Security Measures
• Our web sites use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt payment information and User data against unauthorized access. However, we cannot be responsible for how third parties, whose links appear on our site, use your information. You should know that no data transmission is one hundred percent guaranteed against eavesdropping. Because your site is ultimately protected by you and your password, much of your information security is up to you.
• US Builder Supply has implemented additional precautions to ensure the privacy of your personal information. We have a strict firewall in place which does not allow any outside access. Access in the company is limited to only individuals who need to be able to see customer data in order to perform their job functions, such as the billing department. Important personal data is backed up on the network to help insure its integrity.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our homepage.
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. or call us at 1-877-378-5625 or 512-467-9909.